In this Mental Health Foundation podcast Bethan asks Dr. Antonis Kousoulis the BIG questions about mental health:
- How has our view of mental health problems changed over the last 70 years and what is the scale of the mental ill health problem we face today?
- Why is the way we experience mental health problems so personal to each of us?
- Why do we get mental health problems – how do external, internal factors and life events impact us and why are some of us at a higher risk of getting mental health problems than others?
- What do we mean by we ALL have mental health?
- Is mental ill health prevention possible - why is it needed right now and how can we achieve it?
- Bethan and Linda close the podcast with a chat about simple ways that you can look after your mental health.
Running time is approximately 30 minutes