This course will improve your understanding of a cat’s five welfare needs and how you can provide for them to ensure that they have a healthy and happy life.
By the end you will be able to:
- Understand where our cats have evolved from and why they may behave in certain ways
- Explain what the Animal Welfare Act means for you
- Describe a cats 5 welfare needs and the steps that you can take to ensure that they’re fully met
- List the things to consider before introducing a new cat to the family
- Know where to go for further help and information on looking after your cat.
This module will take you about an hour to complete. When you have completed the interactive presentation, return to this screen to start the quiz.